I ordered one on June 29 for my granddaughters birthday on July 8.Site stated 'Delivery in 5-10 days'.

It's now July 10 and still no delivery! The company sure didn't hesitate to take their $40.00 and yes, I did pay for shipping! I don't even want the creepy thing now. However, I'd hesitate to return it.

With their track record, I most likely would never get credited and wouldn't have the product. I'll NEVER order from this company again.

I also notified Sprout TV of the situation as this is where I saw the advertisement.

Had an Experience with Dreamlites?

Comments

Michelle79

Maybe you don't realize but when ordering online, the days any company gives are always business days. So 5-10 business days from the time you ordered would be July 6-13.

HearthSong  - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HearthSong "We found an amazing seesaw for our twins for Easter from this company. Their aunt ordered it as a gift. She paid extra to have it shipped to us before..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Jjshouse - Terrible Return Policy on poorly fitting dresses! Jjshouse "...My daughter tried on her dress and it was about 5 inches too short on her backside and the dress looked terrible on her body..." Read more